Box o' Rocks

Box o' Rocks
found beside book drop

Monday, October 29, 2007

Catching up: Thing #5

The hardest thing I have found is time to explore the Things and then finding time to blog about them. As we get down to the last week and I look over the tracking log, I've explored a lot of the Things, but nothing is written about them. So here goes...

Thing #5 Flikr

I visited Flikr many times and will be exploring more after 23 Things is done.

One of the questions I had-how do you use a image posted by someone else and not infringe on copyright? How do I know an image I have on Flikr won't be taken by someone and used as their own? When I asked a professional photographer I know, he bristled. He maintains that theft is rampant, you are taking a risk to put your work out there and yet if you don't have your work on these sites you don't get the exposure you need(no pun intended).

I looked into Creative Commons and I'll be reading more and learning how to use it.

No comments: