Box o' Rocks

Box o' Rocks
found beside book drop

Friday, October 5, 2007

What I Have Been Learning

I've learned how to connect my digital camera to my laptop and download (or is it upload?) pictures and post some on the blog.

I've learned how to take some music from my laptop and put it on the MP3 player and listen to it. I haven't learned how to control the player very well, resulting in playing the same thing over and over.

I skipped ahead and did Del.icio.us. I use so many different computers and being able to call up a bookmark list from anywhere is wonderful. The social networking thing...ehhh...who has time?

I also tried LibraryThing. As we are working on home projects and moving stuff around it was a good opportunity to grab a box of books and catalog them. Boy do I have old, strange stuff. Heavy in a few categories: ceramics/pottery, gardening/horticulture, cookbooks. It took a while, but I learned how to post one of those cool "Books from My Library" things on the blog. This is the most fun I've had yet!!

I also learned that it's way fun to take pictures of the strange stuff I see here at our branch and post them. Who in the world left us a box of rocks?

No comments: